Who is always the first person you think of when you’re sick, wishing there was someone there to hug you, supply you with a natural cold remedy and just look after you? Mom! Moms are there when we need them the most, helping us through the tough times and cheering us on from the sidelines during the happy ones. So with Mother’s Day just a few days away, the team here at Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy wanted to make sure that you were well prepared with some great ideas to honor mom on her special day. We recommend to always start by thinking about what makes your mom unique and then go from there! To help you out, we put together a list of some great Mother’s Day gift ideas that will help you find the perfect way to show your mom how much you love her!
• A Cooking Class: For the mom who loves to cook, this gift is one that’s sure to bring joy to her heart. Make Mother’s Day extra special by getting her tickets to a professional cooking class, so that she can explore the more advanced aspects of whipping up a great meal!
• Ten Things I Love About You: This one-of-a-kind scrapbook-like booklet is perfect for more sentimental moms. It fits on a binder ring and is perfect for mom to carry around with her for daily reminders of how much you love her! Start by putting together a list of your 10 favorite reasons you love your mom, and then let the creative juices flow. Number each page and in your best handwriting write out those ten things you came up with. Embellish with decorative paper, glitter, bows, stamps and stickers, and print out some of your favorite photos to make this extra personal!
• Daily Essentials: Put together a go-to kit for practical moms who are always on the go. Make sure to combine form with function for this one! Think useful, but beautiful. Lotion, Band-Aids, safety pins, bobby pins, a nice hair clip, lip balm, your favorite Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy products (in case she starts to see signs of a cold), snacks and anything else you can think of that your mom would find useful to keep around. Put it all together in a nice canvas or leather pouch. She’ll thank you now and later!
• DIY Tin Can Planters: Great for green thumbs and even those with not-so-green thumbs, planters are fun to make and even more fun to watch bring a smile to your mother’s face. Just grab a few tin cans and drill some holes on the bottom for drainage. Then plant a few beautiful flowers, easy-maintenance succulents or foodie-friendly herbs and voilà, the perfect gift!
• A Personalized Mug: This gift is great for moms who are fans of coffee or tea, and it’s so easy to make it look great! All you’ll need is a clean, white ceramic mug and some ceramic/glass paint markers. Then decorate your mug with a special quote or a unique design. Once it’s completely dry, throw it in the oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes and you’re done!
We hope this list brings you some great last-minute ideas! For more fun ideas, check out our Pinterest board specifically for Mother’s Day! And remember, the weather’s still changing and colds and allergies are still in the air! In case your allergies turn out to actually be a cold, make sure to keep Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy products on hand, like the Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts, formulated with zinc gluconate to shorten the duration of a cold and help relieve cold symptoms.
What are some of your favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas?
Share with the Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy community on the Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Facebook or Twitter pages, or comment right here on the Get Well Faster Blog. We want to hear from you!