Since Spring is finally here and Summer is coming up sooner than we think, everyone officially has vacation on their mind. If you find yourself drifting off and daydreaming of tropical sun, or hiking on a mountain top, rest assure that you are definitely not alone!
To help you keep dreaming, or hopefully select a destination for that perfect (and much needed) vacation, the folks at the New York Times took a look at 2013’s top 46 places to visit no matter what kind of trip you wish to take. Some of these locations are expected and already popular vacation spots like Amsterdam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Paris…
Now, if you are up for a change of pace, the Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy team shares what we think are some of the most interesting spots. Take a look and let us know what you think!
• White Salmon River, Washington – If you are feeling adventurous, the White Salmon River is the place to be. The river is known for its whitewater rafting which is a great opportunity to spend quality time with the family or bond with a loved one.
• Adirondacks, New York – Each season in this six-million-acre civilized wilderness offers plenty of opportunities to explore whether you are an outdoor or indoor person. From hiking and golfing to site seeing and the well-known tradition of maple-sugaring, this area can suit any personality!
• Jackson Hole, Wyoming – This year-round vacation destination offers you the serene surroundings of mountains with the added bonus of Yellowstone and Grand Teton. While this may seem to focus on winter sports with three ski resorts, visitors can enjoy a variety of summer sports from rock climbing to mountain biking.
• Charlevoix, Quebec – A Canadian region designated a World Biosphere Reserve, with its music festivals, wildlife helicopter tours and horseback riding – Charlevoix appeals to any personality and provides entertainment for the entire group.
• Washington, DC – As the capital of the U.S., DC offers visitors our nations’ rich history from the very beginning. Whether you are a history buff or not, the capital can be fun for all as it claims to have 197 attractions, 1,021 restaurants and 145 places to stay. Not to mention the blooming of the Cherry Blossom Trees which are celebrated at a three week festival from March to April!
While preparing yourself and your family to go on the dream vacation – or if you’re trying one of the interesting locations we mentioned above, you want to ensure you are all feeling your absolute best. It is important to stay healthy before vacation so you can enjoy every moment of it.
If you do feel common cold symptoms coming on, take Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy. Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy lozenges are clinically proven to shorten the duration of the common cold by almost half. All Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy products release zinc ions in your mouth that are absorbed by your upper respiratory system. Some scientific studies suggest that the release of zinc ions – as found in Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy products’ unique zinc gluconate formula – inhibits the cold virus’ ability to replicate, shortening the duration of the common cold by almost half.
… And just to make sure you enjoy your vacation to the fullest, why not pack some Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Oral Spray in your carry-on? With 45 doses packed into the little bottle, it’s very convenient for travel and shortens the duration of the common cold, just like Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy lozenges.
If you know of any additional hidden vacation spots that other Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy fans would enjoy, make sure you share this information with the Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy community by logging on to the Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Facebook Page or comment right here, on the Get Well Sooner Blog.
*Although the precise mechanism by which zinc ions interfere with the cold virus has not been scientifically established, several scientific studies suggest zinc ions inhibit the common cold virus’ ability to replicate.