- Directions: Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor. Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
- Recommended dose:
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 5 mL (1 tsp) – 10 mL (2 tsp) orally every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children 4 years to under 6 years: 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) – 5 mL (1 tsp) orally every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children under 4 years: do not use
- Each bottle contains 6 fl oz of Children’s Cold-EEZE® Daytime Cough & Chest Congestion Relief.
- Alcohol free and dye-free
|Active Ingredients (in each 5mL)||Purpose|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Guaifenesin 100 mg||Expectorant|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product. Avoid foods or beverages that contain caffeine.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- measure with dosing cup provided
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
|children 6 years to under 12 years||5 mL (1 tsp) -10 mL (2 tsp) orally every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours|
|children 4 years to under 6 years||2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) - 5 mL (1 tsp) orally every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: sodium 3 mg
- tamper evident: do not use if foil seal under bottle cap is open or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosage cup provided
Inactive Ingredients citric acid anhydrous, flavors, disodium edetate, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions? 1-800-505-2653 (M-F: 9AM-5PM EST) You may also report side effects to this phone number