- Directions: Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor. Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
- Recommended dose:
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 10 mL in dosing cup provided every four hours; do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- Each bottle contains 6 fl oz of Children’s Cold-EEZE® Nighttime Cold & Cough.
|Active Ingredients (in each 10mL)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5 mg||Antihistamine/cough suppressant|
|Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
- temporary relief for these common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- controls cough to help your child get to sleep
- temporarily reduces fever
WarningsLiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- skin reddening
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: 10 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours; do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store between 20-25 °C (68-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosing cup provided
- tamper evident: do not use if foil seal under bottle cap is open or missing
Inactive Ingredients anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions? 1-800-505- 2653 (M-F: 9AM-5PM EST) You may also report side effects to this phone number