- Directions: Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE® DEFENSE lozenge in your mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Recommended dose: one lozenge every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside.
- Recommended daily dose is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17 years.
- Each package contains 12 lozenges.
|Active Ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2X (22%)||Cold Remedy|
|Sambucus nigra 1X (9%)||Promotes Immune Support|
|Rosa Canina L. (Rose Hips) 1x (11%)||Promotes Immune Support|
|Echinacea Purpurea 3X (44%)||Promotes Immune Support|
|Avena Sativa L. 1x (14%)||Helps with General Debility and Fatigue|
- to reduce the duration of the common cold
- reduces the severity of cold & flu symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- supports immune system health
- helps with General Debility and Fatigue
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, as zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
- are under medical supervision for diabetes or have multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or an auto-immune condition
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Cold-EEZE® Plus Defense Lozenge is a combination product formulated to help you to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and promote the immune system health. It is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Take Cold-EEZE® Plus Defense Lozenges when you have cold symptoms
- Dissolve entire lozenge in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole
- Take 1 lozenge at the onset of symptoms
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Recommended daily dose is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17 years
- For children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Do not take Cold-EEZE® PLUS Defense Lozenges on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset
- Store in a cool and dry place after opening