- Directions: Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE® Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold and Flu lozenge in your mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Recommended dose: one lozenge every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside.
- Recommended daily dose is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17 years.
- Each package contains 12 lozenges.
|Active Ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2X (13.3mg Zinc)||Cold Remedy|
|Sambucus nigra 2X||For temporary relief of flu symptoms (coughing, nasal congestion and irritated respiratory tract)|
|Glycyrrhiza G. L. (Licorice Root) 3X||For temporary relief of Irritated Throat|
- to reduce the duration of the common cold
- reduces the severity of cold & flu symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- helps for temporary relief of Sore Throat
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, as zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
- are under medical supervision for diabetes or have multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or an auto-immune condition
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Cold-EEZE® Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu Lozenge is a combination product formulated to help you to reduce the duration of the common cold and to help relieve Cold and Flu symptoms. It is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Take Cold-EEZE® Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu Lozenges when you have cold or flu symptoms
- Dissolve entire lozenge in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole
- Take 1 lozenge at the onset of symptoms
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Recommended daily dose is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17 years
- For children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Do not take Cold-EEZE® Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu Lozenges on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset
- Store in a cool and dry place after opening; best if used within 6 months after opening
- Gluten Free