Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts®
Natural Flavor: Honey Lemon
- Shortens your cold, works faster®
- Also helps relieve cough, chest congestion and sore throat
- Same amount of active ingredient (zinc gluconate) as one clinically proven and #1 pharmacist recommended Cold-EEZE® lozenge
- Dissolves quickly in your mouth without water
- Directions: Dissolve entire tablet in your mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Recommended dose: one tablet every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside.
- Recommended daily dose is 6 tablets for adults.
- Each QuickMelt® offers the same amount of cold remedy as in one Cold-EEZE® lozenge.
- Each package contains 24 QuickMelts®.
|Active Ingredient (per tablet)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 1X||Cold Remedy|
|Sambucus nigra 1X Eupatorium perfoliatum 1X||For temporary relief of flu symptoms (cough, nasal and chest congestion and irritated respiratory tract)|
|Mentha Piperita 2X||For temporary relief of cough|
|Myrrha 2X||For temporary relief of Sore Throat|
|Glycyrrhiza G. L. (Licorice Root) 3X||For temporary relief of Irritated Throat|
UsesTake one QuickMelt every 2-4 hours per Directions.
- to reduce the duration of the common cold
- reduces the severity of cold & flu symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal and chest congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- helps for temporary relief of Sore Throat
Warnings, Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, as zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Cold-EEZE® Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts is a combination product formulated to help you to reduce the duration of the common cold and to help relieve Cold and Flu symptoms. It is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Take Cold-EEZE® Plus Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® when you have cold or flu symptoms
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Recommended daily dose is 6 tablets for adults and 4 tablets for ages 12-17 years
- For children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Do not take Cold-EEZE® Plus Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Gluten Free