Plus Nighttime Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts®
Natural Flavor: Mixed Berry
- Shortens your cold, works faster®
- Also helps relieve cough, sore throat and chest congestion
- Also helps you fall asleep faster, naturally
- Same amount of active ingredient (zinc gluconate) as one clinically proven and #1 pharmacist recommended Cold-EEZE® lozenge
- Directions: Dissolve entire tablet in your mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Recommended dose: one tablet one hour before bedtime. Allow 6-8 hours for sleep after taking tablet.
- Recommended daily dose is 1 tablet for adults.
- Each QuickMelt® offers the same amount of cold remedy as in one Cold-EEZE® lozenge.
- Each package contains 18 QuickMelts®.
|Active Ingredient (per tablet)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 1X||Cold Remedy|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 1X
Sambucus nigra 1X
|For temporary relief of flu symptoms (cough, nasal and chest congestion and irritated respiratory tract)|
|Valeriana Officinalis 1X||Sleep Disorder Remedy|
|Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) 2X||Relaxation and Calming|
|Mentha Piperita 2X||For temporary relief of cough|
|Myrrha 2X||For temporary relief of Sore Throat|
|Glycyrrhiza G. L. (Licorice Root) 3X||For temporary relief of Irritated Throat|
- to reduce the duration of the common cold
- reduces the severity of cold & flu symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal and chest congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- helps for temporary relief of Sore Throat
- helps to relax and sleep easier to get rested
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you
- are taking fluvoxamine (Luvox), minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, as zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
- are under medical supervision and/or are taking tranquilizers, sedatives or anti-seizure medicines
- are under medical supervision for diabetes or have multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or an auto-immune condition
Sore Throat Warning – Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly.
Do not use:
- if taking loperamide
- while operating a motor vehicle or machinery or consuming alcohol
Cold-EEZE® Plus Nighttime Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® is a combination product formulated to help you to sleep easier, reduce the duration of the common cold and to help for temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms. It is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Take Cold-EEZE® Plus Nighttime Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® at night when you have cold or flu symptoms
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole
- Take 1 tablet 1 hour before bedtime
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Recommended daily dose is 1 tablet for adults
- Allow 6-8 hours for sleep after taking tablet
- For individuals under 18 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Do not take Cold-EEZE® Plus Nighttime Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset
- Store in a cool and dry place
crospovidone, glycine, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural color from carrot and hibiscus concentrates, natural flavors, natural menthol flavor, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stevia, sucralose