- Directions: Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor. Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
- Recommended Dose for adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL orally every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Each bottle contains 9 fl oz of Cold-EEZE® Maximum Strength Nighttime Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief.
|Active Ingredients (in each 20mL)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 650 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg||Antihistamine/cough suppressant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg||Nasal decongestant|
UsesTemporarily relieves these common cold & flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
- controls cough to help you get to sleep
WarningsLiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- skin reddening
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL orally every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- tamper evident: do not use if foil seal under bottle cap is open or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosing cup provided
Inactive Ingredients anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions? 1-800-505- 2653 (M-F: 9AM-5PM EST) You may also report side effects to this phone number