Oral Spray Plus Sore Throat
Flavor: Natural Cherry
- Shortens your cold, works faster®
- Same amount of active ingredient (zinc gluconate) as one clinically proven and #1 pharmacist recommended Cold-EEZE® lozenge
- Helps relieve sore throat
- #1 pharmacist recommended
- A great value – each bottle contains 45 doses of Cold-EEZE®!
- Directions: Spray two times in mouth at the onset of symptoms on inside of cheeks, roof of mouth or gums. Retain for 15 seconds then swallow.
- Our Oral Spray comes in a convenient, easy-to-carry spray bottle with a new easy open seal.
- Each bottle contains 90 sprays – that’s 45 doses.
- The recommended two sprays per dose delivers the same amount of cold remedy as in one Cold-EEZE® lozenge.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- to reduce the duration of the common cold
- reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, hoarseness, nasal congestion and/or post nasal drip
WarningsFor oral use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner
if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
COLD-EEZE® Oral Spray is formulated to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms and is insufficient treatment for Influenza and Allergies.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
DirectionsEach bottle contains at least 90 sprays = 45 doses.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take Cold-EEZE® when you have cold symptoms.
- Spray 2 times in mouth at the onset of symptoms on inside of cheeks, roof of mouth, or gums.
- repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside.
For Children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- do not take Cold-EEZE® Oral Spray on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset.
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- no artifical colors.