How to Keep Up Your Immune Health
Immune health fosters your overall health by protecting you from infectious bacteria, viruses, and parasites. Because the human immune system has so many components and its workings are so complex, immune health is not yet perfectly understood, despite an abundance of scientific studies. But strong evidence suggests there are a variety of things you can do to improve your immune system:
- Do the well-known things that help you stay healthy: eat a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables; engage in regular moderate exercise, and don’t smoke. These behaviors support all facets of your health, and can also help to boost your immune system.
- As best you can, reduce and relieve stress in your daily life, using whatever tactics work best for you (meditation, relaxing music, exercise, reading a good book). Chronic stress can decrease immune health.
- Build up your immune system support by making sure you have sufficient vitamin intake (such as vitamins C, D, and A) and by use of natural herbs such as Echinacea and garlic.
Boosting Your Immune Health When You Have a Cold
Even if we keep up a healthy lifestyle, our immune systems sometimes let us down and we get infections – including the most common of viral infections, the common cold. Once we’ve caught a cold, we want to do whatever we can to shorten the duration and do our best to support our immune system. For those times, there’s Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support QuickMelts®.
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support QuickMelts is a combination product formulated to help you to reduce the duration of the common cold and promote immune health:
- These new Cold-EEZE® QuickMelts include the same active ingredient as Cold-EEZE® zinc lozenges which has been proven in double-blind, placebo controlled clinical studies to shorten the duration of the common cold by almost half.*
- Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support QuickMelts also contain Echinacea and Rose Hips to promote immune health.
To shorten your cold, support immune health, and also help restore your energy naturally, there’s Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support + Natural Energy QuickMelts®, which include ginseng and natural caffeine along with zinc gluconate, Echinacea and Rose Hips.
#1 Pharmacist Recommended**
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy is the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy**, and the best-selling zinc lozenge**. You can buy Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support QuickMelts at a store near you or stock up now from our online store (free shipping on all U.S. orders over $25).
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy. Shorten Your Cold!
* Cleveland Clinic (1996) and Dartmouth College (1992) studies demonstrate that Cold-EEZE lozenges shorten the duration of the common cold. For more information, click here.
Cleveland Clinic (1996) and Dartmouth College (1992) studies demonstrate that Cold-EEZE® lozenges shorten the duration of the common cold. For more information, click here.
**Based on the 2015 OTC Guide