Immune Support During Cold and Flu Season
We’re all aware of the importance of our immune systems to our health and well-being. But most of us don’t think about immune support very much until that time of year when we’re most concerned about fending off germs: cold and flu season. When cold and flu season rolls around, what can you do to boost your immune system?
Here are a few tips to improve your immune system during cold and flu season:
- Keep up a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables. It may take more effort to find good produce during the winter months, but the effort will pay off for your immune health and overall health.
- Engage in regular, moderate exercise. This may be more challenging during the winter, but like eating healthy, exercising regularly provides immune system support and boosts your overall health.
- Get outdoors when you can. Some scientists believe “cold and flu season” comes about because people spend so much time indoors during winter, cooped up with other people and their germs. Along with fresh air, getting outdoors will expose you to the sunshine that’s the main natural source of vitamin D, an immune support booster.
- Make sure you’re getting enough vitamins through diet or supplements – particularly C and A – and try healthy herbs such as Echinacea, garlic, and ginseng.
What If You Catch a Cold?
During cold and flu season, do your best to fend off the cold virus by taking steps to support your immune system and by washing your hands frequently. But suppose you feel cold symptoms coming on – what can you do to shorten your cold and get added immune support?
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support QuickMelts® are specially formulated for just those times of need. This new Cold-EEZE® QuickMelts formula features the same active ingredient as Cold-EEZE® zinc lozenges, the common cold remedy that’s been clinically proven to reduce the duration of the common cold by almost half.* For immune support, the unique formula also contains Echinacea and Rose Hips.
Immune Support and Natural Energy
Along with sneezing, runny nose, and coughing, fatigue is a common symptom of the cold. To shorten your cold, provide immune support, and help restore your energy naturally, there’s Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support + Natural Energy QuickMelts®. This QuickMelts formula has the cold-shortening and immune support effectiveness of our Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support QuickMelts® formula, as well as ginseng and natural caffeine to help restore your energy, naturally.
If you have a cold or if you want to be prepared for when you do get one, buy Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy today at a store near you or from our online store (free shipping on all U.S. orders over $25).
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy. Shorten Your Cold!
* Cleveland Clinic (1996) and Dartmouth College (1992) studies demonstrate that Cold-EEZE lozenges shorten the duration of the common cold. For more information, click here.
Cleveland Clinic (1996) and Dartmouth College (1992) studies demonstrate that Cold-EEZE® lozenges shorten the duration of the common cold. For more information, click here.