Natural allergy remedies from Cold-EEZE
Cold-EEZE, the maker of the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy**, now offers natural allergy remedies as well. Cold-EEZE Natural Allergy Relief™ comes in coated caplets that provide up to 12 hours of extended release.
Natural allergy remedies may provide relief from the congestion, itchy eyes and runny or stuffy nose usually associated with allergies. This natural allergy remedy from Cold-EEZE is made with a unique formula with premium quality natural herbal extracts to provide relief of symptoms of both indoor and outdoor allergies and provides temporary relief of congestion, itchy eyes and runny or stuffy nose. These natural allergy remedies from Cold-EEZE provide a non-drowsy allergy remedy option, enabling you to find relief from allergy symptoms without making you more tired during the day.
More natural allergy remedies
In addition to Cold-EEZE Natural Allergy Relief, you can employ these tips to reduce your exposure to allergens:
- Wash clothes more frequently.
- Wash the allergens off your skin and face each night before bedtime to avoid having them rub off on your pillow where they can irritate your eyes and nose all night.
- Filter out indoor pollutants with an HEPA air purifier.
- Avoid exercising outdoors in the morning when pollen is at its peak.
- Wear wraparound sunglasses to shield your eyes from airborne allergens.
In addition to natural allergy remedies: cold relief
Our natural allergy remedies are just one part of the Cold-EEZE family of products. Other products include:
- Liquid cold and flu symptom relief products that provide temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms.
- Zinc Cold Shortening products, providing flavored lozenges to shorten the duration of colds.
- Zinc Cold Shortening PLUS products, featuring lozenges, QuickMelts and oral spray products to shorten colds and provide additional benefits to help you feel better faster.
- Liquid children’s Symptom Relief products, providing relief from common cold symptoms for children.
Learn more about natural remedies for allergies
**Based on the 2015 OTC Guide