Cold-EEZE introduces natural remedies for allergies
Seeking natural remedies for allergies? You’ll be happy to know that Cold-EEZE, the company that brings you the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy**, now offers natural remedies for allergies called Natural Allergy Relief™.
Cold-EEZE Natural Allergy Relief is made with premium natural herbal extracts to deliver relief from the symptoms of indoor and outdoor allergies. This natural allergy remedy from Cold-EEZE provides up to 12 hours of extended release for relief from congestion, itchy eyes and a runny or stuffy nose.
Available in coated caplet form, Cold-EEZE natural remedy for allergies is a non-drowsy allergy remedy, providing allergy relief that won’t make you more tired during the day.
More natural remedies for allergies
To maximize relief, you can combine our natural remedy for allergies with these tips for reducing your exposure to pollen and other allergens:
- Wear a dust mask when you do outside chores.
- Don’t hang your laundry outside where the pollen sticks to sheets and towels.
- Avoid outside activities on dry, windy days when pollen is at its peak.
- Use a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter in your furnace, air conditioner and vacuum cleaner to filter out allergens and pollutants more effectively.
- Shower at night before bed to remove pollen and allergens from your hair and skin.
Our Natural Allergy Relief product joins the Cold-EEZE cold and flu product family
Natural remedies for allergies are just one part of the Cold-EEZE product family. We also offer:
- Zinc Cold Shortening products, offering lozenges in a variety of flavors that can help to shorten the duration of your cold.
- Zinc Cold Shortening PLUS products, providing lozenges, QuickMelts and oral sprays that help to shorten your cold while also providing additional benefits.
- Liquid children’s symptom relief, specially formulated to provide children with relief from the common cold.
- Liquid cold and flu symptom relief, for temporary relief from the symptoms of the flu and common cold.
Learn more about our natural allergy remedies.
**Based on the 2015 OTC Guide