New from Cold-EEZE: a natural remedy for allergies
As the maker of the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy**, Cold-EEZE has been providing remedies for cold relief for more than two decades. Now Cold-EEZE has added a natural remedy for allergies to its family of products. Cold-EEZE Natural Allergy Relief™ is made with a unique formula with premium quality natural herbal extracts to provide allergy relief from symptoms like congestion, itchy eyes and a stuffy or runny nose.
This natural remedy for allergies is available in coated caplets that offer up to 12 hours of extended release to help you feel better. Natural herbal extracts provide relief of the symptoms of both indoor and outdoor allergies. And because Natural Allergy Relief is a non-drowsy allergy remedy, you get relief from your symptoms without making you more tired during the day.
Bolster our natural remedy for allergies with allergy relief strategies
Combine these strategies with our natural remedy for allergies for better relief of allergy symptoms:
- Clean your house often to reduce the levels of pollen, dust and mold.
- Take a shower at night before going to bed to clean the pollen from your skin and hair.
- Keep your lawn mowed to prevent pollen-producing plants from growing.
- Use a HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter in your air conditioner and furnace.
- Avoid being outside in the morning when plants are releasing pollen.
More than a natural remedy for allergies: our cold and flu relief products
In addition to our natural remedy for allergies, we offer a wide range of cold and flu relief products that include:
- Zinc Cold Shortening products — lozenges in a variety of flavors that help to shorten the duration of your cold.
- Zinc Cold Shortening PLUS products — lozenges, QuickMelts and oral spray products that provide additional benefits to help you feel better faster.
- Liquid Cold and Flu Symptoms Relief — to temporary relieve the symptoms of the flu and common cold.
- Liquid children’s Symptom Relief products — specially formulated for children to relieve the symptoms of the common cold.
Learn more about our natural remedies for allergies.
**Based on the 2015 OTC Guide