The Natural, Safe Nighttime Cold Medicine that Shortens Your Cold
Sometimes when you’ve got a cold you need a little help sleeping at night. Most types of nighttime cold medicine, however, have shortcomings. For example, nighttime cold medicine typically contains a high percentage of alcohol, and most nighttime common cold remedies provide only temporary symptom relief while doing little or nothing to combat the underlying cold.
Thankfully for cold sufferers, there’s a nighttime cold remedy that’s different: Cold-EEZE® Nighttime QuickMelts®.
Why Choose Cold-EEZE® Nighttime QuickMelts®?
When you’re sick with a dry cough, sore throat and other cold symptoms, there’s good reason to choose Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy as your nighttime cold medicine:
- Shortens your cold. Cold-EEZE® Nighttime QuickMelts® contain the same active ingredient as Cold-EEZE® lozenges, which have been clinically proven to shorten your cold.* Until science discovers cures for cold, the Cold-EEZE® unique zinc gluconate formula might just be one ofnext best things: a way to shorten your cold so you can get well sooner.
- Natural and safe. Unlike many types of nighttime cold medicine, Cold-EEZE® Nighttime QuickMelts® are alcohol free. Instead, the Cold-EEZE® nighttime formula has extra strength chamomile and Valerian to help you fall asleep faster, naturally.
- Non-habit forming. Cold-EEZE® Nighttime QuickMelts® are a non-habit forming nighttime common cold treatment.
- Comes in Daytime/Nighttime combination package. With Cold-EEZE®, you don’t need to buy separate products for daytime and nighttime cold relief. Cold-EEZE® Nighttime QuickMelts® are packaged together with non-drowsy Daytime QuickMelts®.
Take Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy to Shorten Your Cold
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy is safe to take with most other medications, including symptom relievers. So for example you could take your favorite remedy for sore throat to ease your symptoms while you’re ill, while also taking Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy to shorten your cold.*
You can buy Cold-EEZE® nighttime cold medicine today at a store near you or from our convenient online store (free shipping on all U.S. orders over $25). Also available are our #1 pharmacist recommended, best-selling Cold-EEZE® lozenges**, and a convenient Cold-EEZE® oral spray.
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy. Shorten Your Cold!
* Cleveland Clinic (1996) and Dartmouth College (1992) studies demonstrate that Cold-EEZE® lozenges shorten the duration of the common cold. For more information, click here.
**Based on the 2015 OTC Guide