Non-drowsy allergy medicine from Cold-EEZE
Cold-EEZE, the producer of the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy**, now brings you a non-drowsy allergy remedy called Cold-EEZE Natural Allergy Relief™.
This homeopathic allergy remedy has premium quality natural herbal extracts to provide relief from both indoor and outdoor allergies. Each coated caplet in our non-drowsy allergy remedy provides up to 12 hours of extended release for relief from congestion, itchy eyes, and a runny or stuffy nose.
As a non-drowsy allergy remedy, this product provides allergy relief without making you more tired during the day.
Add non-drowsy allergy remedy to your allergy fighting routine
Combine our non-drowsy allergy remedy with these tips and strategies to achieve better relief from your allergy symptoms:
- Keep your window shut during pollen season to keep allergens out of the house.
- Shower before bedtime to wash away the allergens that stick to your face and hair.
- Wash your clothes more frequently in water heated to at least 140°F.
- Bathe pets as frequently as possible and ban them from your bedroom during allergy season, to keep the allergens that collect on their fur from rubbing off on your bedding.
- Use a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) air purifier, furnace filter and vacuum cleaner to block allergens from circulating within the home.
More than non-drowsy allergy remedy: Cold-EEZE cold and flu relief
In addition to our non-drowsy allergy remedy, we offer a wide range of products for the common cold and flu, including:
- Zinc Cold Shortening products, designed to shorten the duration of your cold.
- Zinc Cold Shortening PLUS products, offering QuickMelts, lozenges and oral sprays to reduce the duration of your cold and provide additional benefits.
- Liquid Cold and Flu Symptom Relief products, for temporary relief of the symptoms from the flu and common cold.
- Liquid children’s Symptom Relief products, specially designed to address cold symptoms in children.
Learn more about our natural remedies for allergies.
**Based on the 2015 OTC Guide