Zinc Cough Drops
Go Beyond Zinc Cough Drops to Shorten Your Cold
Cold sufferers sometimes turn to zinc cough drops to ease the dry cough that's among the unpleasant symptoms of the common cold. But while zinc cough drops may provide fleeting relief of your cough while your cold drags on, there's a zinc cold remedy that can do much more for you. Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy zinc lozenges shorten the common cold by almost half, so you can get well sooner.*
Why Use Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Instead of Zinc Cough Drops?
When you're sick and you're looking for the best cold medicine, there's lots of great reasons to use Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy zinc lozenges rather than zinc cough drops:
- Proven effectiveness for shortening colds. Unlike zinc cough drops that only ease your symptoms, Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy lozenges have been clinically proven to shorten the common cold.* In double-blind, placebo-controlled studies at Dartmouth College and the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, the zinc gluconate formula in Cold-EEZE® lozenges was clinically proven to shorten the duration of colds by almost half.*
- #1 Pharmacist recommended, best-seller. Pharmacists and consumers have shown high regard for Cold-EEZE® as a common cold treatment: Cold-EEZE® is the #1 pharmacist recommended zinc cold remedy and the best-selling zinc lozenge.
- A variety of great tastes to choose from. Zinc cough drops don't have much of a reputation for taste. By contrast, Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy zinc lozenges are available in a variety of flavors including Cherry, Honey Lemon, Strawberries & Cream, Tropical Orange, and more.
- No artificial additives. Unlike some zinc cough drops, the Cold-EEZE® unique zinc gluconate formula does not contain additives that might interfere with the release of zinc ions. Cold-EEZE® Cold remedy is free of artificial colors or preservatives.
Get Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Today
Of course, during cold and flu season and anytime, you want to do all you can to prevent a cold. But given how easily the cold virus spreads, cold prevention isn't always possible. Whether you've got a cold now or just want to be prepared for the next cold when it comes, you can buy Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy today at a store near you or at our convenient online store (free shipping on all U.S. orders over $25).
When just masking symptoms isn't good enough and you really want to know how to shorten a cold, remember that Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy lozenges are clinically proven to shorten colds by almost half.*
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy. Shorten Your Cold!
* Cleveland Clinic (1996) and Dartmouth College (1992) studies demonstrate that Cold-EEZE lozenges shorten the duration of the common cold. For more information, click here.