PLUS DEFENSE CHEWABLE GELS
Natural Flavor: Citrus with Elderberry
- Formulated with zinc. An active ingredient shown to shorten the duration of the common cold.
- Additional active ingredients such as Rose Canina (Rose Hips) and Echinacea Purpurea. To promote immune health.✢
- Great tasting natural citrus with elderberry flavor in a soft chewable gel.
Cold-EEZE® Plus Chewable Gels are a proprietary homeopathic cold remedy. Each great tasting gel is formulated with zinc, an active ingredient shown to shorten the length of a cold when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed. Additional active ingredients help to promote immune support.✢ Their natural citrus and elderberry flavor tastes great. The gels are easy to chew and are also free from artificial colors or preservatives.
✢Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
|Active Ingredient (per lozenge)||Purposes|
|Zinc Gluconate 1X HPUS✢ (8.8%) (13.2 mg Zinc)||Cold remedy|
|Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) 2X HPUS✢ (1.0%)||Promotes immune support✢|
|Echinacea Purpurea 1X HPUS✢ (0.2%)||Promotes immune support✢|
✢The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the active ingredient is in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Reduces the duration of the common cold. Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
Supports immune system health.✢
Do not use for treatment of influenza or allergies. The product is only intended to reduce the duration of the common cold and provide relief for cold and flu symptoms.
Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes; multiple sclerosis (MS); rheumatoid arthritis (RA); or other auto-immune condition.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy. Zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
When using this product do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible minor stomach upset).
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take one chewable gel at the onset of symptoms
- Chew slowly and dissolve completely in mouth before swallowing
- Do not swallow whole
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use
- Repeat every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside
Adults 18 years and over - do not exceed 6 chewable gels per day
Children 12 - 18 years - do not exceed 4 chewable gels per day
Children under 12 years - consult a health professional before use
- Each chewable gel contains: sodium 10 mg
- Store in a cool and dry place after opening
- Best if used within 6 months after opening
Citric acid, corn syrup, flavors, glycine, malic acid, pectin, sambucus nigra (european elder), sucrose, sugar, tricalcium phosphate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, water.