COLD-SHORTENING ZINC LOZENGES
Natural Wild Cherry Flavor Lozenge
- Proprietary, clinically tested Zinc Gluconate formula can shorten the duration of the common cold by 42%, when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed.
- Pharmacist recommended zinc lozenge brand.
- Our popular cold remedy lozenge in a sugar-free lozenge.
Sugar alcohols may raise blood glucose levels and are not recommended for people with diabetes.
Cold-EEZE® Sugar-Free Wild Cherry Natural Flavor lozenges are a distinct homeopathic cold remedy that can shorten your cold, when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed. In a double blind, placebo controlled clinical study, Cold-EEZE zinc lozenges shortened the duration of the common cold by 42%. Made with a great-tasting natural Wild Cherry flavor, Cold-EEZE natural Wild Cherry flavor lozenges are free from artificial colors and preservatives.
Product Label Information
|Active Ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Zinc Gluconate 2X HPUS✢ (2.3%) (13.3mg Zinc)||Cold Remedy|
✢The letters ‘HPUS’ indicate that the active ingredient is in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Reduces the duration of the common cold. Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
Do not use for treatment of influenza or allergies. The product is only intended to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy. Zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
When using this product
- do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible stomach upset).
- it may cause a laxative effect.
Stop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take one lozenge at the onset of symptoms.
- Dissolve entire lozenge in mouth.
- Do not chew.
- Do not swallow whole.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- Repeat every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside.
Adults 18 years and over - do not exceed 6 lozenges per day
Children 12 - 18 years - do not exceed 4 lozenges per day
Children under 12 years - consult a health professional before use
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Best if used within 6 months after opening.
acesulfame-K, glycine, isomalt, natural flavors.