Cold-EEZE® Shortens Your Cold
Scientists are hoping to discover a cure for common cold, but no one has figured out how to stop a cold in the way antibiotics rid us of bacterial infections. Without a fast-acting prescription medicine, cold sufferers are left to their own defenses when a cold strikes.
There are a number of common cold remedies that can help you feel better, however finding true cold relief can be a daunting task. We’ve heard all the ways to prevent a cold since we were young – wash your hands and get plenty of rest. But often we do come down with cold symptoms and want nothing but to have the cold end sooner. Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy lozenges are clinically proven to do just that – shorten the duration of your cold by almost half.*
Common Cold Remedies That Soothe and Stimulate
Common cold remedies may vary in their effectiveness. Some of the most well-known remedies include:
- Hydration: Consuming fluids keeps the throat moist and helps thin secretions, thereby soothing a sore throat, making coughs productive and relieving congestion.
- Saltwater: A popular remedy for sore throat, gargling with saltwater can help ease a sore throat.
- Nasal irrigation: Using sterilized water or nasal sprays to clear nasal passageways may reduce sinus congestion.
- Cough drops: Conventional lozenges and zinc cough drops may calm the coughing reflex while relieving a sore throat.
Other natural common cold remedies that may stimulate your immune system when ill include Vitamin C, Echinacea, and Goldenseal. And the best way to prevent your cold from spreading to loved ones is to wash your hands often and thoroughly, and have your loved ones do the same.
When Common Cold Remedies Leave You Sick
Trying out common cold remedies can be useful and even interesting, especially if you have time to research the latest cold tips and natural remedies. But when you’re tired, achy and have work piling up, you just want to know how to get rid of a cold faster. With Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy, you can shorten your cold.
The #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy**, Cold-EEZE® lozenges have been clinically proven to shorten your cold by almost half.* Double-blind, placebo-controlled studies at Dartmouth College and the Cleveland Clinic showed that patients taking lozenges with the unique Cold-EEZE® zinc gluconate formula shortened their colds by almost half compared to patients in placebo groups. That’s three to four days off the length of the average cold.*
So if you’re sick now or if you just want to be prepared, stock up on Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy at a store near you or shop at our online store (free shipping on all U.S. orders over $25).
Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy. Shorten Your Cold!
* Cleveland Clinic (1996) and Dartmouth College (1992) studies demonstrate that Cold-EEZE® lozenges shorten the duration of the common cold. For more information, click here.
**Based on the 2015 OTC Guide